Sunday, July 18, 2010

3......2........1..........Blastoff!

Yum
This weekend we celebrated Marshall's 4th Birthday. I can't believe he's already 4 years old! When I asked him over a month ago what kind of party he wanted he immediately said a space party, so that's what he got. We had a rocket ship cake with cupcake planets. The cupcakes were chocolate cake with brown sugar cookie dough icing and the cake was chocolate with cream cheese icing.
This was a great shot we got of Marshall seeing his space walk castle being blown up, my little cowboy was so excited!
Every year I make my kid's cakes I don't let them see it until right before the party and I make sure to have someone get a picture of their first reaction...............this is what makes it all worth it! "Whoa mama, it's a beautiful rocket ship!"
Getting ready for his friends to come play

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...