This Monday was The Bachelor finale and I was going to a "Sweet and Spicy" (Tenley being sweet and Vienna being spicy) party for us all to watch the big proposal. When the invite said to bring something sweet or spicy I knew these truffles would be perfect for my something sweet. Too bad Jake picked the "spicy" one!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Cake Truffles
This Monday was The Bachelor finale and I was going to a "Sweet and Spicy" (Tenley being sweet and Vienna being spicy) party for us all to watch the big proposal. When the invite said to bring something sweet or spicy I knew these truffles would be perfect for my something sweet. Too bad Jake picked the "spicy" one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Spicy Italian Sausage Stuffed Dates with Feta & Basil
Spicy Italian Sausage Stuffed Dates with Feta & Basil 1 (14.5 oz) can Don Pepino Pizza Sauce 12 whole Medjool dates, pits removed ...
-
When I saw that Saucy Mama was hosting a recipe contest and that the prize was entry and spending money to be a competitor in this yea...
-
I'm so excited to share with you my entry for Saucy Mama's 2017 Blogger Contest! It's a delicious Asian spin on a burger usi...
These are sooo cute, i'll need to try making them.
ReplyDeleteThey were tasty. The perfect bite-size treat! ~Shelby
ReplyDelete