Monday, February 15, 2010

fairies, food and fun

Yum

Brianna's first birthday party was a blast and I still can't believe our baby is one already. We had a gorgeous day, great friends to share it with and delicious food. We are so blessed to have made so many wonderful friends in Austin and I was so excited to have our first party in our new house!


I went with a pink and brown fairy theme, and the fairy toadstool cake was my favorite part. A fudgy rich chocolate cake with cream cheese icing. So many people have requested this cake and I am always pleased with how it comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet and Spicy Coconut Shrimp Tropical Flatbread

My second entry for Sam's Fresh Salsa Blogger contest only has 8 ingredients, takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish to make an...